PROMO MARCH 2022 – 20.000 BONUS MILES WITH MILES & MORE
Brussels Airlines launched a new offer for their American Express credit card. You can get 20.000 Miles & More award miles when you sign up via the link below and spend a total of 1500€ with the card within the first 3 months.
Why should I get a Brussels Airlines credit card?
- Earn Miles & More miles for every euro you spend (super markets, online purchases, fuel stations, restaurants, … 1.5 mile per euro spend)
- Your Miles & More miles never expire as long as you use the card at least once a month
- Extensive purchase & travel insurances (details NL / FR )
(e.g. I got 200€ of purchases refunded in June 2021 when my luggage was delayed)
- Additional yearly bonus of 10.000 award miles when you spend 20K euro with the card
- Use your Miles & More miles for free flights & upgrades. e.g. Business Class roundtrip flight to USA for 55.000 miles (Mileage Bargains)
How much does the Amex card cost?
The first 3 months the card is free. After the free period the card costs:
- Brussels Airlines Premium Amex card: 12.50€ per month
You can cancel the card at any time. Just keep in mind Miles & More miles expire 3 years after you have earned them if you don’t have the Brussels Airlines American Express card.
What are the pitfalls?
American Express cards have a high conversion fee (2,5%) for non-euro payments. Use your Brussels Airlines American Express cards for euro payments only. For non-euro payments, I recommend Revolut. (0% conversion fee and 200€/month of free ATM withdrawals in non-euro countries)
How do I request the Brussels Airlines American Express card?
I’m not yet a Miles and More member, where do I sign-up?
You can enroll at the Miles and More website.
Questions? Email me at email@example.com or leave a comment below.