UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2020: THIS OFFER IS STILL VALID
Brussels Airlines has launched a new offer for their American Express credit card. You can get 16.000 Miles & More award miles when signing up via the link below.
Why should I get a Brussels Airlines credit card?
- Earn Miles & More miles for every euro you spend (super market, IKEA, online purchases, fuel stations, restaurants, …)
- Your Miles & More miles never expire as long as you use the card once a month
- Extensive purchase & travel insurances (details NL / FR )
- Additional yearly bonus of 10.000 award miles
- Use your Miles & More miles for free flights & upgrades. e.g. Business Class roundtrip flight to USA for 55.000 miles (Mileage Bargains)
How much does the Amex card cost?
The first year the card is free. After the first year the card costs:
- Brussels Airlines Premium Amex card: 12.50€ per month
You can cancel the card at any time. Just keep in mind Miles & More miles expire 3 years after you have earned them if you don’t have the Brussels Airlines American Express card.
What are the pitfalls?
American Express cards have a high conversion fee (2,5%) for non-euro payments. Use your Brussels Airlines American Express cards for euro payments only. For non-euro payments, I recommend Revolut. (0% conversion fee and 200€/month of free ATM withdrawals in non-euro countries)
How do I request the Brussels Airlines American Express card?
I’m not yet a Miles and More member, where do I sign-up?
You can enroll at the Miles and More website.
Questions? Email me at email@example.com or leave a comment below.