UPDATE MARCH 2022: THIS OFFER IS EVEN BETTER NOW! 20.000 BONUS MILES + FIRST 3 MONTHS FREE!
Brussels Airlines has launched a new offer for their American Express credit card. You can get 20.000 Miles & More award miles when signing up via the link below.
Brussels Airlines Premium American Express card with 20.000 bonus miles
Dutch / French
Why should I get a Brussels Airlines credit card?
- Earn Miles & More miles for every euro you spend (super market, IKEA, online purchases, fuel stations, restaurants, …)
- Your Miles & More miles never expire as long as you use the card once a month
- Extensive purchase & travel insurances (details NL / FR )
- Additional yearly bonus of 10.000 award miles
- Use your Miles & More miles for free flights & upgrades. e.g. Business Class roundtrip flight to USA for 55.000 miles (Mileage Bargains)
How much does the Amex card cost?
The first 3 months the card is free. After the free period the card costs:
- Brussels Airlines Premium Amex card: 12.50€ per month
You can cancel the card at any time. Just keep in mind Miles & More miles expire 3 years after you have earned them if you don’t have the Brussels Airlines American Express card.
What are the pitfalls?
American Express cards have a high conversion fee (2,5%) for non-euro payments. Use your Brussels Airlines American Express cards for euro payments only. For non-euro payments, I recommend Revolut. (0% conversion fee and 200€/month of free ATM withdrawals in non-euro countries)
How do I request the Brussels Airlines American Express card?
Brussels Airlines Premium card with 20.000 bonus miles. Dutch / French
I’m not yet a Miles and More member, where do I sign-up?
You can enroll at the Miles and More website.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
do you know how to find out why my application for an AMEX Premium Miles & More was denied?
I cannot get a clear answer from AMEX and i am pretty sure i fullfill easily all the criteria.
Any help please?
Alpha Card, the issuer of Amex card in Belgium, unfortunately doesn’t communicate about the reason why they deny certain requests. Have you also tried to apply for the Brussels Airlines Preferred American Express card? This card has lower thresholds and might be an alternative for you.
Link for the Brussels Airlines Preferred American Express card with 8000 bonus miles (3000 sign-up, 5000 referral bonus) and first 3 months free: https://bart.la/go/amexpreferred