Pic: Hyatt Gold Passport – Diamond Welcome Package (July 2011)
Pic: Hyatt Gold Passport – Diamond Welcome Kit (July 2011)
With my Hyatt Regency Cancun stay in June, I completed my status match challenge for the Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond level. Today I received my new membership card via postal mail. Until Feb 2013, I’ll enjoy the following benefits at Hyatt properties worldwide:
- 30% point bonus
- Best room available including Regency Club or Grand Club rooms
- Access to the Regency Club or Grand Club lounge featuring complimentary continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres.
- 4 guaranteed suite upgrades annually
- Special welcome point bonus or food and beverage amenity during each stay.
- Complimentary in-room Internet access.
- Expedite check-in at dedicated area for elite members
- Confirmed bed type at check-in
- Always a room available (48-hour guarantee)
- Reservations through exclusive Diamond line
If I want to extend my Diamond status after February 2013, I’ll need to stay 25 times or 50 nights at Hyatt properties in 2012.
With the 12 nights of this challenge, I collected 42844 points. Almost enough (1156 points short) for two free nights at one of the Hyatt top category 6 hotels. Have a look at Park Hyatt Maldives and start dreaming! 🙂
UPDATE 28/07/11: Hyatt announced the following Diamond enhancements:
- Extend your stay until 4:00 p.m. with a late check out request
- Receive a nightly room refresh
- Experience a new welcome amenity Enjoy a USD$5 credit in the Guest Market at Hyatt Summerfield Suites or a complimentary beverage at Hyatt Place. Or, continue to choose 500 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points for stays at either brand.