Pic: Bedroom of Deluxe Suite at VIE hotel Bangkok (Aug 2011)
For my last night in Bangkok, I had booked a Deluxe Suite at MGallery’s VIE Hotel. (Accor) For booking info, see my Planning: Bangkok Hotels post.
- Upgrade request for VIE Duplex Suite rejected at time of booking (I’m A-Club Gold member)
- I accepted a breakfast + internet package at check-in (1177THB) Afterwards I noticed internet was already included in my room-rate and breakfast was only 900THB for two pax, so I was overcharged 277THB
- The interior color scheme of the rooms (red-brown-orange-gold) is ugly
- The fruit cocktails at the pool were bad tasting powdered drinks
- The pool is in a different building, you need to cross the hotel driveway to go to the pool.
- I signed-up for the Accor Miles and More promo (1000 miles per stay) but didn’t get the miles. Instead I got very few A-club points (219+164)
Pic: Transparent swimming pool at VIE hotel Bangkok (iPhone – Aug 2011)